Links and Resources
- SPREP Factsheets
- Lessons learned for those attending International Environment Conventions:COP Survival Tips from the UNCCD and CBD.
- MEA Negotiator's Handbook and Booklet
- Country Reports Directory: For reports on the implementation of International Committments by Pacific Countries
- For current and recent coverage of major MEA meetings see Linkages or IISD.
- For past coverage see Earth Negotiations Bulletin.
- For news on MEAs see MEA Bulletin.
- Upcoming meetings can be found at: UNEP, UN
- For assistance with MEAs and to access resources on thematic areas, go to:
- For assistance with treaties generally, go to: Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties
MEAs BY REGION or BY COUNTRY
Environmental Treaties and Resource Indicators (ENTRI) is a fast, convenient, comprehensive online service for accessing multilateral environmental treaty data. Find status data for environmental treaties, treaty text and other related information easily. Construct custom tables by selecting countries and treaties of interest to you.
Pacific Islands Legal Information Institute, Pacific Islands Treaty Series aims to be a comprehensive treaty database for 20 countries and territories in the Pacific region, publishing bilateral and multilateral treaties which Pacific Island states have entered into amongst themselves, as well as with nations and organisations external to the region.
ECOLEX is a database providing the most comprehensive, global source of information on environmental law. ECOLEX is operated jointly by FAO, IUCN and UNEP.
A UNEP run portal covering biodiversity-related MEAs including the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD), Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES), Convention on Migratory Species (CMS), UN Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD), and the UNESCO World Heritage Centre.