The report presents concrete evidence that food, freshwater and the livelihoods of the Pacific islanders are under threat due to climate change, and concludes that the Pacific is at the frontline in humanity's efforts to combat and adapt to climate change. As the President of Kiribati, H.E. Anote Tong notes, ―The problem is much more immediate than we perceived...
Download PDF (3MB)
A high resolution file is available from the IRC
Environmental impact of large-scale mining in Papua New Guinea: sedimentology of trace metals from mine-derived materials deposited in Fly River floodplainEnvironmental impact of large-scale mining in Papua New Guinea: sedimentology of trace metals from mine-derived materials deposited in Fly River floodplain ...
Download PDF (9MB)
Downoload PDF (2.16 KB)
Strategic environmental assessment and future potential shoreline impacts of the oil spill from WW11 shipwreck Hoyo Maru. Chuul Lagoon - Federated States of MicronesiaThis report is a strategic environmental assessment (SEA) of the risks posed by the chronically leaking Hoyo Maru in Chuuk Lagoon, Federated States of Micronesia.
Download PDF (4.48 MB)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Report: Neiafu Master Plan Vava’u, Kingdom of Tonga, September 1996. Apia, Western Samoa. SRS 98.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA): Report on the Augmentation Phase of the Afulilo Hydro Power Scheme in Samoa
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Guidelines for Mine Development and Tailings Disposal at Tropical Coastal Mines. SRS 95.
- In-country Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Training in the Pacific Islands: a review of the SPREP EIA Programme
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Report: Atmospheric Radiation and Cloud Station in Nauru
- A Guide to Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) in the South Pacific. 1993.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) - A Regional Programme for the South Pacific. January 1989 - Proposal